Well I was experimenting with some random stuff when I found a BoE green weapon in my bags so I decided to try it out with a runeforge, I chose Runeforge of the Fallen Crusader, did the whole trick, sent it to my pally and well, a picture is worth a thousand words...
For those of you who need a step-by-step recap on how this came to be:
- 1- Find yourself a BoE (No it cannot be a BoP) weapon (Do NOT equip it)
- 2- Enchant it with a runeforge of your choice (Yes it will become soulbound, we'll take care of that later)
- 3- Take rez sickness 4 times, or do anything to make that weapon go to 0/x durability
- 4- Re-log (This will remove the soulbound effect unless the weapon has been equipped)
- 5- Send it to a character of your choice
- 6- Receive the item (It should show the enchant and be 0/x durability)
- 7- Repair it (The item will have no enchant on it)
- 8- Re-log (This will "re-enchant" the item)
- 9- Profit.
Runeforges cannot be done to a weapon with an iLvl of lower than 35.
For More World of Warcraft Exploits cheats, strategies and more, I recoment mmOverload
subscribe to our RSS feed! or follow us on Twitter