The system requirements writing is itty-bitty but MMO Champion was able to decipher some of it. They also compared the new requirements to those of the previous expansion, Cataclysm:
- Dual core CPU, up from a single core at 1.4 Ghz. It looks like it may mention a Intel Pentium D rather than Intel Pentium 4.
- 2GB RAM (or 1GB for Windows XP), up from 1GB RAM.
- The X1800 Pro (2005) is now the minimum required GPU, up from the 9500 (2002), which may no longer be supported.
- The GeForce FX 5000 series (2003) also has been dropped from the minimum requirements, replaced by the 6800 (2004).
- The minimum hard drive space is still 25GB.
- The minimum resolution is 1024x768.
- 4GB RAM, up from 2GB.
- 64bit Windows 7, up from 64bit Windows Vista/7.
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2, up from the Intel Pentium D.
- Nvidia 8800GT, up from the 8600.
- AMD 4830 512MB, up from the 2600.