Now I found a way to take advantage of this.
- For my example, i take the minfernal rare pet in felwood. get in another crossrealm zone than felwood, i take hyjal.
- Go to a flight master and open the flight tab. get there with another char. start pet duel but dont press accept. choose flightpath near minfernal spawn and press the macro "/click StaticPopup1Button1" to accept pet battle one second after. now the pet battle starts, but your char is flying to the location you have chosen WHILE being in pet battle.
- Look at the map and wait until your char arrives in felwood.
- After he arrived, wait 5-10 secs. then forfeit the pet battle duel.
- Now your char is still sitting on the gryphon of the flightmaster and is NOT in the crossrealm zone of felwood.
- If you move, you get DC'ed. to move, toggle the option run/walk, so you move slowly. do NOT change your direction while moving, only while standing still or you will get DC'ed
- Guess you will need some tries here.
- Move slowly to the minfernal spot. set keybind on interact with target. fly towards minfernal, press interact with target to start pet battle.
A bit after start:
Sec Acc View:
- If you d/c, you'll fly through the world back to the flypoint.
- You cant attack anything (yet).
- You'll d/c sometimes when you try to start a pet battle.